24-48 Hours Prior to Session
We cannot over-stress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. At least 24-hours prior to your appointment clear away any dry, dead skin cells.
Any depilatory creams or waxing should be completed 24-hours prior to your session
Day of Session
*Shower, shave and exfoliate prior to session*
Avoid applying anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration of the solution is key to beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams, deodorant or perfumes prior to session.
*Remove any make-up prior to the sunless application*
*What to wear during your spray tanning session*
• Wear a bathing suit or a bra and underwear to tan. Most ladies just wear their thongs and nothing else. It’s completely up to you and your comfort level. We have disposable thong underwear available.
* Men are required to wear boxers/underwear*
***Wear loose fitting, dark colored clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzer, especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
After Session Care
• You should refrain from showering as long as possible (minimum of 8 hours, or up to 24-hours). As with all DHA products, sunless color begins showing development approx. 4-hours after application and continues to darken for up to 24-hours.
• ***Important: Some of the tan solution will wash away during the first shower. Pools and spas that utilize chlorine can cause fading.
• When showering, refrain from using scrubs, loofahs and bar soaps as these will strip away your sunless color. Be sure to apply lotion generously after showering.
Protect Your skins’ pH Levels.
Avoid using bar soaps. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.
***In order to avoid being charged for your visit, please cancel within 24 hours.***
Gift Certificates available.