We believe in a realistic approach to a holistic lifestyle.
Check out some of our favorite pastimes…
We LOVE books!
We completed our 2017 Reading Challenge & Are Moving Right Along on 2018’s Challenge!
Check out some of the great books we enjoy:
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
- The Passenger by Lisa Lutz
- Into The Water by Paula Hawkins
- The Witch Of Little Italy by Suzanne Palmieri
- No Excuses! The Power Of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracy
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- The Art Of Racing In The Rain by Garth Stein
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Gardening is very therapeutic and rewarding!
It’s fun to plant and watch your creations grow.
We grow a lot of our own herbs and veggies!
Cycling is a big passion of ours!
Whether it’s heading to the hills or out on the road, cycling makes for a great workout!